Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





Goals = Met!

November 30, 2013


Marilee's HeartAaaaaand, here it is, Marilee's 2nd block.

I gotta tell you, I have no love for this one. I called the shop to find out if they had extra kits and I'll probably buy one and re-make the block. If the fabric in the new kit is cut the same way as the fabric in the one I've just finished I might squawk. Or I might just get some extra of the red dot (where all of my troubles appeared).

As it is, the block might be okay for me, but since I'm doing this as a gift for my friend and since I have kind of a reputation to live up to (the neat-piecing kind, not that other kind) I really think I'll just make a new one.

I guess now I'll just have one more thing to add to December's goals, won't I?

Labels:

permalink 2 Comments:
At 12/06/2013 1:12 PM, Blogger Carrie P. Babbled Back:  

Hey Tracy,
guess what? you won my giveaway for Nothing but UFOs. Email me your street address and I will get your package in the mail next week. Congratulations!

At 12/08/2013 5:52 PM, Blogger Robin Babbled Back:  

I had problems with this block too but it was the bottom half. It doesn't finish up at the right size its to small.

Robin in Washington State

Want to Post a Comment?

Home